Do it online
- Make a benefit claim |
- Report benefit fraud |
- Book an appointment |
- Check your Benefits, Council Tax and Business Rates Online |
- Make a Comment, Compliment or Complaint |
- Check your bin collection day |
- Complete an online form |
- Ask us a question |
- Search planning applications |
- Public Question Time at Meetings of the Council |
- Petition for an Older People's Minister |
- Street Naming and Numbering |
- Council Tax Support Consultation |
- Great Harwood Farmers Market Registration Form
Pay your council tax,business rates and other invoices.
Information on waste and recycling collections and street cleansing.
Workshops, events and functions. Visit the Tiffany Glass collection.
Information and advice on housing and regeneration in Hyndburn.
Information to help suppliers approach the Council for business.
Find your local councillor and contact details.
Find council meetings, minutes and agendas.
Information on our award winning parks, playgrounds and playing fields.
Check your council tax, benefits and business rates online.
Planning applications and decisions as well as planning and environment information.
Visit the Victorian markets and check out the new regeneration work.
Council Tax Benefit is changing, find out more here.
Get the most out of hyndburnbc.gov.uk. Not registered? Sign up.
Contact the Council
- General Enquiries:
- Emergency Out of Hours:
- Fax: 01254 392597
- Submit an Online Enquiry
Hyndburn Council has welcomed the news that it is one of seven authorities nationally that will receive an Efficiency Support Grant to help push forward ambitious plans for reducing expenditure.
Local people are being asked to get involved to help improve Dyke Nook Gardens on Whalley Road Accrington, as part of the Green Corner Project.
A date for your diary
These weekly evening walks are FREE and open to everyone. However, the walks are at a moderate pace, involving some gradients, stiles and steps and are generally off-road.