Do it online
- Make a benefit claim |
- Report benefit fraud |
- Book an appointment |
- Check your Benefits, Council Tax and Business Rates Online |
- Make a Comment, Compliment or Complaint |
- Check your bin collection day |
- Complete an online form |
- Ask us a question |
- Search planning applications |
- Public Question Time at Meetings of the Council |
- Petition for an Older People's Minister |
- Street Naming and Numbering |
- Plan Your Event |
- Great Harwood Farmers' Market |
- Report Dog Fouling Online |
- Make a payment online
Details of the cemeteries and crematorium in Hyndburn.
Information on waste and recycling collections and street cleansing.
Workshops, events and functions. Visit the Tiffany Glass collection.
Information and advice on housing and regeneration in Hyndburn.
Information to help suppliers approach the Council for business.
Find your local councillor and contact details.
Find council meetings, minutes and agendas.
Information on our award winning parks, playgrounds and playing fields.
Check your council tax, benefits and business rates online.
Planning applications and decisions as well as planning and environment information.
Visit the Victorian markets and check out the new regeneration work.
Council Tax Benefit is changing, find out more here.
Get the most out of hyndburnbc.gov.uk. Not registered? Sign up.
Contact the Council
- General Enquiries:
01254 388 111
- Emergency Out of Hours:
0800 587 5273
- Fax: 01254 392 597
- Submit an Online Enquiry
Hyndburn Councillors and officers recently took part a blind-folded walk around Accrington Town Centre.
Two local stalwarts of the much loved Accrington Pipe Band are set to be the third recipients of the 'Ruby Award'.
A date for your diary
Centenary Concert featuring East Lancashire Concert Band